Babel Obfuscator 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
- New! Dead dead code removal can now remove unused types and fields.
- Fixed: babel.exe terminates with the follwoing error:
Could not resolve assembly: 'Windows, Version=255.255.255.255, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
- Fixed: Obfuscated applications using embed feature randomly crashes
- Fixed: MRU list deleted after installing a new version
- Fixed: babel crash: An error occurred during phase 'Control Flow Obfuscation': One or more errors occurred.
- Fixed: babel crash: An error occurred during phase 'Merge Msil': One or more errors occurred.
- Fixed: Incorrect regex definition of attributes defined in Cleanup Attributes grid
- Fixed: Improved BAML renaming (can resolve more complex properties)
- Fixed: babel.exe crash: An error occurred during phase 'Emit' when using cleanup attributes to remove
- Fixed: Merged application can crash with System.TypeLoadException: ...cannot reduce access.